Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Which Bionic Commando Are You Jazzed About?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Which Bionic Commando Are You Jazzed About?

Not sure how many of you are old enough to have had a NES 8-bit, and had the joy of playing Bionic Commando, but there are actually 2 new versions coming out soon.

1 is a completely new for next gen systems, and the other is an amazing looking retro remake that is supposed to be through the Microsoft download service.

http://kotaku.com/359006/so-which-bi...u-jazzed-about
    There are some clips, but that isn't a good one for the retro version. Search around to see some high quality clips.

Anyone else a Bionic Commando fan?

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: So, Which Bionic Commando Are You Jazzed About?

That game was completely awesome! Brings back fond memories of playing the crud out of the NES with my friends without a care in the world. Sniff Sniff. This is quite exciting! It's neat that they are making a new one, but I find the re-make way more alluring.
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Don't remember that game but loved my NES, so simple yet fun.

Comment

Crap, I thought this was going to be a poll between the Bionic Woman and the Terminator TV series. ;) (And, for the record, it's a hard choice. But I lean towards the Terminator, as played by Summer Glau. She might kill me, but she won't insist on lighting scented candles, first. :p)
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X