Forum artheads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum artheads

Ever since I've posted in the WoW forum for a paper I'm writing and started reading the F:FoW forum for info on the game, I've noticed that they have stylish arthead banners, whereas the communities for Battlefield (both versions), Call of Duty, and others don't have one. Is it a game officer decision, or we not cool enough or something?
    sigpic

Formerly of the fabled 3rd Special Forces Detachment

"On that day half a century ago, our species was pushed to the crumbling edge of extinction. And as we teetered on that precipice, staring down into the abyss, a hand reached out, pulled us back from the brink, and gave us hope... the hand of a Hero."

Re: Forum artheads

well, aside from WOW, and eve and the other handful of games (not as many people play tho) the rest of the games are military based, so i assume the plain(for lack of a better word) forum scheme goes good with it, i dont mind the forum scheme one bit but ill admit, custom forums for every game would be cool(if overboard/alot of work)
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I might try my hand at making a PR themed one with my 1337 paint skillz.
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Well, there's one for ArmA too, and that community's rather new compared to Battlefield or CS:S.
        sigpic

Formerly of the fabled 3rd Special Forces Detachment

"On that day half a century ago, our species was pushed to the crumbling edge of extinction. And as we teetered on that precipice, staring down into the abyss, a hand reached out, pulled us back from the brink, and gave us hope... the hand of a Hero."

Comment

But the guy next to the yellow TacticalGamer text and dogtags is a USMC specops guy from BF2 anyway...
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X