Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven Shield Coop Maps

Hi All,

I'm sure there must be some Raven Shield players lurking around these forums :)

Anyway, I'm looking for some good map packs for RavenShield co-op play and wondered if anyone had any good ideas for places to look?

I've downloaded and tried the "RavenShield community map packs" (versions 2 and 4) but I've had a lot of problems with them. Many of the maps have no start points, or are hostage rescue with no hostages, or with no evac points, or have no terrorist spawn points, or crash on loading, or have no missions objectives. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong (in which case if anyone has any ideas ...) but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for some better map packs?

I've tried on the Ubisoft Raven Shield forums but they seem to be completely dead :(

Cheers :)

TomShak

Re: Raven Shield Coop Maps

It's quite the dead game in terms of co-op. It's an old game with lots of maps that sometimes work and sometimes don't work. I've had some maps that used to work but all of a sudden don't load for me.

I don't know of any active websites that host maps. TE does have a bunch maps on our server but only hosted when we play (rarely these days). Most of them don't work. The best bet is to try them for terrorist hunt. Hostage and mission game types are definitely the worst supported among any of the maps. The game was focused on the TvT multiplayer and then on the terrorist hunt game types.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I dont know if the free expansion "Iron Wrath" brings any new coop maps with it, but it may be worth a try. Fileplanet and 3dgamers have it for free to download.
      former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
        It's quite the dead game in terms of co-op. It's an old game with lots of maps that sometimes work and sometimes don't work. I've had some maps that used to work but all of a sudden don't load for me.

I don't know of any active websites that host maps. TE does have a bunch maps on our server but only hosted when we play (rarely these days). Most of them don't work.
        It is an old game, but my friends and I still play it co-op because (very sadly) there has been nothing like it since (except SWAT 4 which we also play). Vegas and Lockdown just aren't the same :(

Originally posted by dawolf View Post
        I dont know if the free expansion "Iron Wrath" brings any new coop maps with it, but it may be worth a try.
        Cheers for the tip, though we've actually already got Iron Wrath :)

Sounds like we're stuck with the standard missions, thanks for your collective help though :)

Comment

Iron Wrath actually does have some really good maps on it. I sometimes miss RvS, but remembering the tea bagging frustration keeps me far away, lol. Check FilePlanet for the more common maps and other than that, just Google it.

Comment

Another thing to try, if you can find it, is the Rainbow Hunt mod. It's not like a standard mission but it's mindless fun. Basically, loads of terrorists spawn in and run towards you. So you're the defender and have to coordinate reload times during the massive rush of enemies.

Keep trying with the other maps though. The terrorist hunt mods are most likely to work.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X