I am moving.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am moving.

Its time. I have lived in North Carolina for over 10 years now. The military has decided thats long enough. So off I go to Augusta GA. Ill be stationed at Fort Gordon to hang out with the Army Dogs for a few years.
    I have not been on as much. There is quite a bit of preparation that goes into moving after being in one spot for so many years. None of it is really fun.
    I think selling my house is the biggest headache of the whole ordeal.
    Anyway, wish me luck... the house has got to go.

Jeff
    Meat Drapes
    -[OIJ]-
    Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Re: I am moving.

Good luck on the move drapes!

Comment

You were lucky enough to have the same house for 10 years in the military though. Any man can be thankful of that.
      Skud

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
        You were lucky enough to have the same house for 10 years in the military though. Any man can be thankful of that.
        Ha! I think he's only been in his house for 5 or so years. But living in the same town for 10 years is pretty rare.

Jeff, you're a good choice for Gordon. Hope you get what you ask for with your house. What part of town is it in?
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I am out at the end of Piney Green and Country Club. Small sub-division, only one way in, it has three cul-de-sacs. Very nice and quiet neighborhood.
          Meat Drapes
          -[OIJ]-
          Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Meat_Drapes View Post
            I am out at the end of Piney Green and Country Club. Small sub-division, only one way in, it has three cul-de-sacs. Very nice and quiet neighborhood.
            Sounds like a nice neighborhood to live in! Hope everything runs smothly with selling the house and moving!
            "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X