The Sims 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sims 2

cool game, if anyone played the original and liked it, I suggest to get this one.

Re: The Sims 2

some of my clanmates have it, and it took them 4+ hours to build it :P

Comment

build a house??

Comment

to build a GOOD house.. there :)

Comment

yeah building a house is alot of fun, probably the most interesting part of the game hehe, to build and to design it :)

Comment

the sims is evil!

Comment

http://www.gucomics.com/archives/vie...cdate=20040916

'Nuff said.
              --T3C[]-[]N0 []v[]UFF1N

The vending machine originated in Egypt in 215 B.C. Learn somethin new everyday, dontcha?

Comment

.............rofl

Comment

My GF loved the first one so I bought it for her. But i got kinda addicted to it when I realized i could make a "Family" of pimps(financial) and Hos(romance). And after discovering the clothing textures I realized the Hos could go topless... and be lesbians... umm... I think my GF likes the game less now that I showed her my mod.

'Course anyone here perverted enough to want a copy of my topless mod is welcome to it.

Comment

^^ I never liked the sims, but mudsharks description makes the game more appealing. If I didnt know what the game was like, that would have sold it to me.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Apophis once told me that he wouldn't want me to play the game, for fear I'd get wrapped up in the false reality of it. heehee

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
                        Apophis once told me that he wouldn't want me to play the game, for fear I'd get wrapped up in the false reality of it. heehee
                        Indeed. There's something very disconcerting about the concept of sim-real-life. But I guess what makes it fun is that very few of us have girlfriends in real life that are topless lesbian whores. If only my real life had more topless lesbian whores, I wouldn't feel the desire to buy this game.
                        [volun2]
                        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                          Indeed. There's something very disconcerting about the concept of sim-real-life. But I guess what makes it fun is that very few of us have girlfriends in real life that are topless lesbian whores. If only my real life had more topless lesbian whores, I wouldn't feel the desire to buy this game.
                          Does your wife know of these........ desires????

:icon25:
                          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal
                            Does your wife know of these........ desires????

:icon25:
                            To buy Sims 2? I think it's best if I keep that hidden, and let it fester for a while.
                            [volun2]
                            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I would begin to worry if your wife became a lesbian after marriage :).

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X