FSX Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSX Problem

I just bought FSX from best buy but the problem is i threw away the box in the garbage and now i dont have a product key so if anyone can tell me where i can get a product ket it would be nice :)

Re: FSX Problem

That would be illegal...

Right?
    Skud

Comment

Yes but i doesnt matter now cause i called microsoft and they were happy to give it to me free of charge

Comment

What made you throw the box away? Didn't you realize that all software now puts an activation key somewhere in the packaging, and you don't throw anything away until you find it? (And maybe copy it to a safe place.)
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

that's what I've should of done but I throw away boxes whenever I buy a game (its a terrible habit) but now it really doesn't matter. When I installed Falcon 4.0 it didnt ask me for a key. Its probably just how microsoft is :)

Comment

Most PC games use a CD Key printed on the box, the game manual, or a small card as part of its copy protection. You should probably either cut it out and put it in a safe place before throwing the box and materials away or just keep everything.
            "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Would you be interested in joining a fly in?

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/simulat...tml#post928439

Comment

I dont know im still trying to get the hang of it

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed