Starwars: BattleFront

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starwars: BattleFront

I got this game today, and ALL I can say is...

OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?!?
    THIS GAME IS SOO FRIGGIN SWEET!!!!

The graphics are INSANE, the gameplay is AWESOME, and the movement of the vehicles IS THE BEST!!! I love flying AND driving the stuff.

Just omg.. this game is awesome :)

Re: Starwars: BattleFront

I'm surprisingly really interested in this game. Prior to Joint Ops, I would have said 'no way'... but considering how accustomed it's made me to gamey play, this looks like it could be fun. After all... Star Wars is more fun if it's not so serious. If interest builds here at TG, I'll definitely coinsider getting it! :icon_cool

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper
      I got this game today, and ALL I can say is...

OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?!?
      THIS GAME IS SOO FRIGGIN SWEET!!!!

The graphics are INSANE, the gameplay is AWESOME, and the movement of the vehicles IS THE BEST!!! I love flying AND driving the stuff.

Just omg.. this game is awesome :)

so, sniper.... did you like it? you never mentioned that.....
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Yes.. very much :)

Comment

is the game like bf1942? like maps with control points ??

Comment

I read that the Star Wars OT DVD set was going to have a playable demo of it on the bonus disk. So when I picked up Star Wars OT I popped the bonus disk into my PS2 to play. To my surprise (and dismay) its an Xbox only demo...

Comment

Yes it is, you have to control the main points and kill the rebels/imperials depending on the side to get their points down to win.Sometimes there is a main thing to do like destroy a generator or blow up a base.I "aquired" this game on tuesday evening and have been playing a lot on lan and it is very fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BATMAN.
                I "aquired" this game on tuesday evening and have been playing a lot on lan and it is very fun.
                So, you paid for the game because piracy does nothing but drives the prices up, right?

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
                  In my opinion piracy has kept me from paying hard earned money for buggy crap over the years.
                  Yea, and stealing help thieves get stuff they shouldn't have to pay for right?

Not that I have ever pirated anything but you hear from people who do and that helps with decision making. ;)
                  If I took advice from people who steal others hard-earned items: I'd be almost as low as they are.

It's theft people. No questions asked. Do the gaming community a favor and pay for your games. I paid 50 bucks just to prove Doom 3 is a pile of crap: you can to.

Besides, most developers make a thing called a "demo," so that you aren't forced to pirate to see what a game is like.

Comment

can u use lightsabers on the game???

Comment

I hope that in the future you can, but right now it's rockets, auto's, pistols, walkers, 4 legged walker, MANY MANY things to drive, jetpacks, jumppacks, ect. This game is a MUST have to a starwars fan...

And i'm not really a starwars fan.. Just a starwars games fan :P

Comment

Originally posted by joker98701
                        can u use lightsabers on the game???
                        Nah, which is why I'm still undecided on whether I'll buy it or not.

Comment

Lightsabers blow, its all about dark troopers.

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
                            In my opinion piracy has kept me from paying hard earned money for buggy crap over the years. Not that I have ever pirated anything but you hear from people who do and that helps with decision making. ;)

completely agree with eternal on this one. Ive been on broadband since 2000, that did not stop me to buy Diablo2, Diablo 2 LOD, WC3, SWG, and saving my money for WoW, I get the feeling that ill sink a few hundred bux into this game :)

Comment

harhar! i found a way around pirating games AND wasting your own money... have your brother buy it, and play his copy! bwhahah

but seriously, its pretty fun.. the Ai isn't all that great though... i wanna try online :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X