Pineapple Express- funniest movie in a long time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineapple Express- funniest movie in a long time

Check out this new R rated uncut trailer.
    If you are under 18 years old, please don't click on the link. :)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/176913.html

I was almost in tears when he tried to kick the windshield out.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Pineapple Express- funniest movie in a long time

Looks like it would appeal to Cheech and Chong fans. I guess I'm too jaded, though. Just doesn't grab me.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

lol, should be a funny movie. too bad scratch, funny stupid movie are good for a relaxing night.

Comment

So the movie is finally about to be released, and check out the 1st review I found:

SDCC Review: Pineapple Express

Oh, you'll definitely find a few cannabis-caked giggles in Half-Baked, Grandma's Boy, and Smiley Face -- just not enough to sustain a whole movie, if it's me you're asking.

So it is with much pleasure, enthusiasm, and recently-applied Visine that I offer you Pineapple Express, which just may be the Casablanca of Pot Comedies. Or perhaps it's more like When Ultra-High Harry Met Super-Stoned Sally, but either way Pineapple Express showcases some of the funniest "weed culture" insights since the arrival of Richard Linklater's fantastic Dazed & Confused

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

This movie looks hilarious, can't wait to see it.
          "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

A related thread:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...marijuana.html
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

The movie looks good, and i do like how effed up the trailer is (bamboo and sabre, that sad rap song is stuck in my head, well at least the beat and the woman's voice though i in my head she isn't singing the lyrics, she is only mumbling"

i think james franco's character also might be a bit light in his loafers if u catch my drift, and rosie perez still looks good, man i'd hit that like a bottle of puerto rican rum!!

anyone remember The Road Trip movie trailer? I thought that was pretty hilarious....

This movie has potential in a grandma's boy type of way.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I was laughing like a hyena and the whole pharmacy was looking at me like what the heck is wrong with you. Then I showed them the trailer! They get it now. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
                  ...that sad rap song is stuck in my head, well at least the beat and the woman's voice though i in my head she isn't singing the lyrics, she is only mumbling...
                  That song is "Paper Airplanes" by M.I.A.
                  This movie definitely has potential. Is this a Happy Madison movie? I liked Grandma's Boy a lot, but Strange Wilderness was pretty lame. I guess I'll have to check it out when it comes to DVD.
                  "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Randy, in case you missed it:

http://www.vimeo.com/834636
                    Click though to the site to watch it clearer than in the pop up box.

I have liked that song for a while, and the remix I put in the video is even better.

I have been reading articles about the movie, and the 2 main characters were actually cast in the opposite roles, and they made a last min. switch in the end. The skinny guy that plays the stoner is actually a pretty strait lace guy that is right now going back to college.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Ha! This actually looks funny. Check out the official site for more clips and a donkey kong style game: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/p...eexpress/site/
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
                        Randy, in case you missed it:

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/834636[/media]
                        Click though to the site to watch it clearer than in the pop up box.

I have liked that song for a while, and the remix I put in the video is even better.

I have been reading articles about the movie, and the 2 main characters were actually cast in the opposite roles, and they made a last min. switch in the end. The skinny guy that plays the stoner is actually a pretty strait lace guy that is right now going back to college.
                        * I am a fan of this vid that you made bamboo, and i want to FB it with your approval*

Yes, James Franco, who as you all know made an appearance in Knocked up, and was pretty damn good in "The Greatest Raid", and also appeared in the Spider man movies, but i believe one of his first big acting gigs (other than appearing as Officer #2 in The X-Files espisdoe "Sure Kill" and appearing in the apatow produced/directed TV Show Freaks and Geeks which also starred Rogen, was in the movie about 50's gangsters "Deuces Wild" with Johnny Knoxville, Matt Dillon, and Stephen Dorff)

I know stupid movie trivia that sinks in for some reason and stays there if i watch/read things about actors/movies and mostly whatever i read at IMDB.com automatically sticks to my brain.
                        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                        Level I HazMat Technician
                        NYS EMT-B
                        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
                          That song is "I liked Grandma's Boy a lot, but Strange Wilderness was pretty lame. I guess I'll have to check it out when it comes to DVD.
                          I agree with you...Loved Grandma's Boy and had high (pun intended) hopes for Strange Wilderness but felt let down....

The song for Pineapple Express has a good hook and this movie looks good...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Randy, they are probably going to pull the movie soon since that site just said they are taking all game movies off.

I was really let down by Strange Wilderness as well. :(

And I played that Donky Kong game for a long time one day about 2 weeks ago. Stupid fun.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Eh, not my kind of movie. Yet another movie where high and stupid is supposed to be entertaining. not my thing.
                              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...