bad luck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad luck?

so i was talking to my friend today, and he is one of those people that plays the same powerball numbers every time.. every week... the same number always... on wednesday, he didnt buy a powerball for that drawing..... needless to say... all numbers matched, including the powerball... i called bull****, but he showed me 20+ tickets with the matching numbers......
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: bad luck?

da**, what kind of bad luck is that. I feel bad and it wasn't even me playing. He must be really kicking himself in the butt.

Comment

him and his wife played the same numberes since they were married (6 years now) she balled her eyes out
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I believe it, that is so sad. What are the odds of something like that happening? Got to be something like a billion to one or higher.

Comment

i told him he is better off never playing again
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Wiki Sez: All 5 numbers, plus Powerball Jackpot 1 in 146,107,962
            However, since we know now that a win strikes sometime during the six years, that's the only important part. 6 years x 52 weeks x 2 draws = 1:624.

If we work ignorantly, that the odds of not playing on a night are 1:623 and the odds of winning is 1:146,107,962, we get 1 in 91,171,368,912.

What luck! Humanity hasn't even squeezed out 91 billion people yet.

Comment

I was thinking about this the other day, I figure if I skip a week, I should tear up the card i use to play every week, I've been playing the same numbers the last few weeks. I was hoping to never have to go through this, or anyone else.

Comment

Yea, its unbelievable odds, I could see how something like this could drive a person into depression, hope they handle it okay.

Comment

With odds like that, I keep thinking about the Apophis close approach.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...ts-tagged.html
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Apparently if you buy a lottery ticket, you should wear rubber shoes and not go into the water, as you are more likely to be eaten by a shark or struck by lightning than you are to win.
                    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I know man, thats why it is so unbelievable. You always hear someone say, you know if I don't play this week it will hit, never does though, couldn't imagine if it happen to me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X