Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday night, March 8th in Lacrosse, WI. . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday night, March 8th in Lacrosse, WI. . .

I am flying in one of my favorite bands, Father Son and Friends on Saturday.

fathersonandfriends.com/

They do a mix of Scotish/Irish and Traditional tunes. I have a local Bluegrass band opening for them, Bottom of the Barrel.

The venue is the Concordia Ballroom on La Crosse Street. (1129 La Crosse Street 608-782-7049) It is non smoking and can hold 250. They will have plenty of Guinness, Smithwicks, Harp, and O'Hara's Stout on hand for us.

The reason for the party is because I made it through another year and I guess for the hell of it. (gotta have fun, right?) I do not charge admission for this event, but I will pass the hat and ask for donations to help defray the costs a bit.

Drinking starts at six. Music starts at 7:00 and the show will run till midnight and then we will jam at the Celtic Inn afterwards (924 Cass Street). We will drink a round or two in the name of Gary Gygax.

You are all invited!!!! The more the merrier in my opinion! This is my fourth year of doing this and we always have a blast.

Call me if you need any details. . .

Loraxe (Mark)

507-450-6988
    [email protected]
    sigpic
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin
    "Any country that would give up a little freedom for a little security deserves neither and will lose both." Ben Franklin

"There are more old drunkards than old doctors." Ben Franklin

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X