No announcement yet.

Hi there.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there.

Hi, I'm Xylo, also known as Johnny, neither of which are my real name...I'm 19, live in California, full time job, most of the rest of my time goes to gaming.

I actually came here because I was looking for some other PC gamers to chat with [seems like that's such a hard task these days], but I didn't want to deal with the drama of kiddie players, and what do you know, there's a community just for that.

So, as far as my gaming goes, I play a lot of World of Warcraft, Call of Duty 4, and Guitar Hero [although nobody seems to have bothered to buy that for PC. =/]

Other games I have but don't play as much include:
    Battlefield 2142
    Counter-Strike 1.6
    Half-Life 2 [plus the episodes and Garry's Mod]
    Hellgate London [blah]
    Team Fortress 2
    Tribes 2 [it's a shame nobody plays anymore...]
    and Unreal Tournament 3

So I'll probably be hanging out around the WoW forums, I'm in desperate need of some fun people to play with...

But yeah, I'll be around. Looking forward to hanging out with other people like myself.

Re: Hi there.

Hey xylotism welcome to TG. I'm sure you'll like it here. Hope to get to play with you sometime. Trust me you will have lots of fun playing with us and i plan to stay in TG until i die. The first time i came here i was like man this is great this is not like my past clans where they had lots of drama and unorganization. This is "Gamers Paradise" (for real)
    There is a lot of friendship and closeness in TG thats why i love it and the people here are like family to you :)

Hi xylotism,

Plenty of good games and even better gamers here. Just a reminder that we are a community not a clan...huge difference. Welcome to TG and make sure you read the linked post as it will answer many questions for you.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Originally posted by xylotism View Post
        Tribes 2 [it's a shame nobody plays anymore...]
        :O! :O! :O! :O! :O! :O! :O! :O! :O! :O! :O! :O!

/me pours a beer for Dynamix.

Tribes 2 was by far the best MPFPS game I'd ever played. The only thing that surpasses it, was the mod "Great Tribal War" for it (which was still Tribes 2, so it doesn't lower it :D).

It's like how when people talk about good games, but have never played Deus Ex or Fallout or System Shock 2. They have no idea what they missed, but since they're single player games, they can still enjoy it.

Anyone who didn't truly experience what Tribes 2 offered missed out, and there's no way to revisit that.

Hi, welcome to TG!
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Thanks for the welcomes, and I completely agree, Uranium.

I still haven't played the last two, but I played through Deus Ex last year and it was still just as fun as modern games... hell, it's probably higher on my list than Crysis.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed