Windows Movie Maker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Movie Maker

I want to try out some mission that i made for ArmA but i also want to record them so i can put them on youtube. If anybody has used Movie Maker before or any other free video recording software, please let me know. If not can you please tell me how to get started with WMM. Cause i want to start tonight
    Last edited by Duncan; 03-11-2008, 07:51 PM.

Re: Windows Movie Maker

Personally, I'm a VirtualDub fan. I can't stand Windows-encumbered formats. VDub does take some video brains to use, but it gives me videos, while WMM ticked me off from attempt one. I quit before attempt three. Oh yeah, XviD. Sweet glorious XviD.

Comment

check out our video section in the TG forums

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post
        Personally, I'm a VirtualDub fan. I can't stand Windows-encumbered formats. VDub does take some video brains to use, but it gives me videos, while WMM ticked me off from attempt one. I quit before attempt three. Oh yeah, XviD. Sweet glorious XviD.
        I am gonna use ZD soft game recorder it seems easy and very simple to use :)
        Last edited by Duncan; 03-11-2008, 08:24 PM.

Comment

But I can only record for 1 minute :(

Comment

Got your PM, is that your exact XF handle? You show a space in it and searching for it with the space turns nothing, and there are a lot of things that have a twiggy or a beast in them.

Comment

Aight, I'm afk for about two hours more; sorry if you don't get things up and running tonight.

Anyway, grab VirtualDub. It's eternally a work in progress, but I know screen capture is being added in. Also, ensure you have a HuffYUV codec, there are a few free ones around, and grab XviD. Find one of the old Koepi builds -- someone drank the Web 2.0 cool aid and now XviD is a pain to get and install properly.

When we're mutually on-line I'll walk you through basic editing.

Comment

ok thanks alot I'll be on tommorow all day !!

Comment

Alright; hit me with your precise Xfire and we'll see about it. I'm not certain if I work tomorrow or not, but generally I'm back around 2 to 4pm.

Comment

Windows Movie Maker is not what you are looking for.

Windows media encoder can record and even stream live to the internet.
                    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X