SC2 Cinematic trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC2 Cinematic trailer

This showed up on our site today. It's the cinematic trailer for the zerg.

ww.wegame.com/watch/Starcraft_2_Zerg_Trailer/

Pretty crummy for a Blizzard trailer, IMO. But that still makes it good for anyone else :D

Re: SC2 Cinematic trailer

you're right, kinda weak for such a hugely awaited title from blizzard. however, this just renews my desire for the game.

Comment

www.wegame.com/watch/Starcraft_2_Zerg_Trailer/
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

What do you mean it's crummy.
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

World of Warcraft: http://www.wegame.com/watch/World_of...ro_cinematics/
          WoW: The Burning Crusade: http://www.wegame.com/watch/World_of...ro_cinematics/

Because compared to some of their other creations... the SC2 Zerg trailer is a piece of crap. ;)

Comment

I plan on buying it but the "meh" feeling I got from C&C3 is haunting me.

DOW/CoH/SupCom/etc have spoiled me.
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Indeed... there's been many innovations and evolutions to the RTS genre. SC2 might be too old school for my tastes.

You, I, and a handful of others around the world will probably agree. Everyone else will praise it as the Second Coming. I doubt it will recieve any reviews below the 90% percentile of the various game review score systems out there. I mean, who'd want to deal with that kind of backlash from the rabid SC fanbase?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X