Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four IHS SECRETS the ADMINS don't want you to know!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four IHS SECRETS the ADMINS don't want you to know!

FOUR In House Squad SECRETS the ADMINS don't want you to KNOW!

#4) The rules state that you have to be a supporting member to join an IHS, but our investigators have followed non-IHS members going in and out of the irregulars forums! When questioned, an official source within the regulars admitted that they've been adding non-supporting members for years! "It's not common knowledge," said one source, who asked to remain anonymous, "but the irregulars have almost as many non-supporting members as supporting. We asked for and received an official dispensation from Apophis." Sources were also able to discover that a high ranking official named |30+|SirShotalot might be the one to contact if interested in learning more or joining.

The Shocking Truth: You don't have to be a supporting member to join the Irregulars!

#3) ALL Tactical Gamer members have the SAME rights and responsibilities, including IHS members! Nothing in the rules gives IHS members any more privileges or duties than normal, but many IHS members choose to take extra duties on themselves such as writing new sections to the Tactical Wiki, joining the Content Development team, creating movies or writing articles. Any TG member can submit content!

The Shocking Truth: You don't have to be an IHS member to add value to Tactical Gamer, anyone can take it upon themselves to organize and submit a new project!

#2) You don't have to be ridiculously awesome at your game of choice to join an In House Squad. Sources within the 3rd confirm that they have seen |TG-3rd|Augustus Gloop get pwned "...hard core, in fact I think any kids he has will come out asking wtf happened?" When our undercover agents asked various IHS representatives how to go about joining, they were told to "...read the primer, the SOP's, and read the IHS wiki. Then get [in the IHS TeamSpeak channel] with us and let us get to know you. We might not ask you to join right away, especially if we're full, but we're going to go to people we know well first before anyone else."

The Shocking Truth: In House Squads are groups of friends, not groups of elite players!

#1)
    Using the Freedom of Information act, our lawyers have managed to pry internal secret documents from the clutches of the Admins detailing the secret path to Forming Your Own IN HOUSE SQUAD! "This memo was quashed by ranking members of the Tactical Gamer administration for fear that groups of friends would begin banding together to elevate their own level of play and tactical skills. Apparently it's not even hard to form an IHS... [the process] just takes a little legwork."

The Shocking Truth: Using this guide, any supporting member can form their own IHS!

This post is of course a joke intended to remind people about their rights and responsibilities as Tactical Gamer members. The admins would never try and deprive you of your rights as a member of Tactical Gamer.

Re: Four IHS SECRETS the ADMINS don't want you to know!

Ha! I like the picture accompanying secret #1. :)

Comment

/applause
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Very nice. We should have more IHS at TG. I think a lot of the grumbling from regular players comes from misunderstandings about what makes an IHS and how it all works. Thanks for posting! +Rep

Comment

Yup, most people think that IHS=skill. Either they havent had the opportunity to game with me or they're just ignorant to the fact that I really suck at shooting things.

Comment

I suck at shooting, but I'm pretty good at positioning myself in front of the bullets!

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Hehe. Nice write up Gloop. :)
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

loved it... the way you came up with the secret info is funny.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

We were talking about assigning one recently Bommando, but haven't decided anything yet. Was there a max size earlier?

Comment

Sources within the 3rd confirm that they have seen |TG-3rd|Augustus Gloop get pwned "...hard core, in fact I think any kids he has will come out asking wtf happened?"
                    Newly released confidential and top secret TG-3rd communiques have also shown a suprising increase in sadness and meanness of the members of TG-3rd after such an event. The ideas are hard to follow, usually obscured by black ink and hidden in documents requiring Level 8 Government Secret access or higher but from what little information there was, the pattern seems clear: if you kill Gloop, we'll come after you.
                    And your children.
                    And your dog.

(And your cookies. )

Great writeup Gloop. I'd especially emphasize the Irregulars: many IHS members started out as Irregulars. Think of them as a sort of proving grounds.

Comment

Not my cookies! I paid nice Girl Scouts for those cookies! :p

Comment

Fantastic writeup! +rep!
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yar.
                          sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Axis of Eeevil View Post
                            Yar.
                            Top Secret Confidential Eyes Only #999: Eligibility for the Irregs is not based on the size nor complexity of one's vocabulary. :)

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Someone is getting a waterboarding!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X