Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The visable body: Cool 3D anatomy visualizer

http://www.visiblebody.com/

It is a really neat (free) 3d body visualizer. You can selectively remove parts of the body like the skin and muscular system, or intestines or nervous system and look at just the parts you want. You could just look at a model of the circulatory system, or digestive tract ect. It is all really cool. Check out the website if this sort of thing interests you.

The software is free to use and works within internet explorer (you MUST use IE to view the 3d body. Very cool for learning and teaching. My 5 year old is fascinated by it, and frankly, I am too.
    Last edited by sc1ence; 03-14-2008, 02:43 PM.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Re: The visable body: Cool 3D anatomy visualizer

Wonder, I'm at work so I'm not going to really look into it now, but is that a result of the Visible Human Project ?
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X