Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ****

[media]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3d/RhoadsTomb.jpg[/media]

I used to live a block away from there on 3020 Parkside Dr. San Bernardino California. I went to a funeral at that same cemitary and didn't even know he was under my nose.

just thought id share

Edit PS, that large black building in the background is St. Bernardine's hospital. mom used to work there
    Last edited by stickyjeans69; 03-16-2008, 08:16 AM.

Re: Holy ****

"An inspiration for all young people." Let's see... let's get up in the middle of the night and prank our friends in a stolen aircraft until we crash it.

+1.

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post
      "An inspiration for all young people." Let's see... let's get up in the middle of the night and prank our friends in a stolen aircraft until we crash it.

+1.
      I'm in :)

Comment

Who is he?
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
          Who is he?
          American heavy metal guitarist who is best known for playing with Ozzy Osbourne.

This link should help.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
            Who is he?
            LMFAO! That's almost like asking "Who is Miles Davis?" And I'm not even a big Rhodes/Osbourne fan.

Comment

There's lipstick all over that thing!
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Elwenil View Post
                LMFAO! That's almost like asking "Who is Miles Davis?" And I'm not even a big Rhodes/Osbourne fan.
                Uhhhh, who's Miles Davis?

(Seriously! You wouldn't believe what a sheltered musical life I've led. When I was a kid, I thought the Partridge Family and the Monkeys were real bands.)
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

It's ok, I know next to nothing about topics I'm sure you could school me on, lol. Miles Davis was a very good jazz musican that is respected by many in and out of the jazz music genre.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X