No announcement yet.

Eureka seveN enthusiasts do you exist?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eureka seveN enthusiasts do you exist?

hey, i was just wondering if there are ane Eureka seveN fans amongst the ranks of TG?

if you all are out there, id like to add u to my buddy list on BF2142

P.S. also do any of you recognize where the quote in my sig is from???
    Last edited by MOONDOGGIE; 03-04-2008, 10:55 AM. Reason: sporadic thought after reading own sig
    Life Lessons Learned in BF2142
    1. DO NOT TEABAG EXPLOSIVE OBJECTS
    2. MOTION MINING THE INSIDE OF A TITAN DOES NOT HELP YOUR TEAM AT ALL
    3. DO NOT RUSH APMS

Re: Eureka seveN enthusiasts do you exist?

Originally posted by MOONDOGGIE View Post
    P.S. also do any of you recognize where the quote in my sig is from???
    Is it from the "before" part of a before and after ad advertising hooked on phonics? ;)

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

WTH is Eureka seveN?

Sarcoma
      Sarcoma.

Comment

From Wikipedia:
        Eureka Seven, known in Japan as Psalms of Planets Eureka Seven (交響詩篇エウレカセブン, Kōkyōshihen Eureka Sebun?), is a mecha anime TV series by Bones. Eureka Seven tells the story of Renton Thurston and the outlaw group Gekkostate, his relationship with the enigmatic mecha pilot Eureka, and the mystery of the Coralians.

Bandai produced three video games based on Eureka Seven; two of them are based on events prior to the show, while the third is based on the first half of the show. Both the original concept of the anime and the video game Eureka Seven vol.1: New Wave have been adapted into manga series, as well. The TV series has also been adapted into a series of four novels in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorax74 View Post
          Is it from the "before" part of a before and after ad advertising hooked on phonics? ;)

lol, no but close, its about giant mechs that surf in thin air and fite with boomerangs and sea coral rules all life.
          3. DO NOT RUSH APMS

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcoma View Post
            WTH is Eureka seveN?

Sarcoma
            its only THE FREAKING MOST AWSOMEST ANIME TO BE MADE EVER!!!!!!!

sorry, i love the show alot, my username is the name of my fav. character
            3. DO NOT RUSH APMS

Comment

Never watched Eureka 7, although I've heard good things about it. My username may make you think I'm a big Naruto/anime fan, but I made this username on youtube like a couple days after I'd seen the episode with the Sharingan first in it, it was the 1st name that popped into my head and it stuck ever since. I've only seen up to like ep 90 or something of Naruto (I take ages to watch Naruto, I play BF2142 in that time usually when I'm free), and I haven't watched Bleach in a while but I think it was something around 55 - 60. Those are the only animes I've really watched, other than DBZ which is classic, and quite a few anime movies like Street Fighter (2 and Alpha), Ghost in the Shell (and Innocence) and Ninja Scroll. Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head but there are a few more.
              Last edited by SharinganTH1422; 03-04-2008, 05:13 PM. Reason: Mispelt "heard"...:o
              Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

Eureka Seven is next on my list next to gundam lol cause well the show is freakin awesome however NOTHING beats Gundam : )

Comment

I am a fan of the show but like most (except Gundam Wing) the ending ruined it. Just like evangaleon, and blue gender, and the ending movie to Fullmetal was not "the most satisfying ending to an anime". So as a whole Gundam Wing was the best saga. That said Eureka Seven has some great action scenes spread throughout its 50 episode run. The mechs fight on surf boards (which fly in the sky on light waves), the plot twist toward the end was good, and there is massive blood spray when mechs are killed (reminds me of Vandal Hearts [psone]). Also the Charles vs Holand fight was great!

PS the above is only mech anime, Naruto is my current favorite picking up where shows like DBZ left off.

Comment

Try check out Bleach as well Meatwad. It takes abut 20 eps to get into Bleach (I know that's a long time) but after you meet Byakuya and Renji (you'll know when you do) things start to get very interesting

Comment

I've watched a lot of Anime (started during the time when Toonami was on everyday at around 3 or 4. Gundam Wing was great, and the others were pretty good too. The one that brought me back into it was Gundam Seed, and I'm starting Gundam Seed Destiny now. I've seen a few eps. of Eureka Seven and it's a good show.
                      Does anyone know the show .Hack//Sign? (it's not on the air anymore)
                      As I walk through the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil.
                      For the valleys are gone and only Death awaits.
                      And I am the Evil.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Moondoggie! While your namesake was not one of my all-time favorite characters of the series, Eureka Seven as a whole was a pretty awesome series and was a blast to watch (and re-watch and re-re-watch, etc.)

I've seen your name around the server before, so I do look forward to some 2142 in the near future with you around! :) Once again - welcome to the community!

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Comment

This is very good discussion, but if no one objects... Damonte may relocate this thread over to the General Discussion forum for TG rather than within the BF2142 specific forum.

That way lots more people can weigh in their opinions rather than just us 2142 folk.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Fair idea Damonte, anime is a sort of "General Discussion" that is more "TG general" than "BF2142 general", and like you said, more TGers in general can take part in this thread.

Comment

Are you going to put it in the "Sandbox" ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X