New Battlefield Game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Battlefield Game?

Just wondering one concept i havent seen yet in gaming is a game based on WWI. It could be really interesting with the trench warfare and the dogfighting aspects of it. Was wondering if anyone heard about EA or another company possibly developing something along those lines? Would be cool i hope to see it sometime soon.
    "Only the Dead have seen the end of War"..........

Re: New Battlefield Game?

There was a Combat Flight Simulator game which involved WWI dogfighting, but I never got it. Sounds interesting, but it may turn into an eternity of being mowed down by machine guns, blown up by artillery, being sniped, or poisoned by gas.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

wasn't there a WWI mod for BF1942? I could be wrong though...
      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
      -- Red Forman

Comment

Well, I would actually like to see a BF1862 or something a long those lines. Could you imagine the vehicles of horses and horse drawn carts, naval warships, maybe even the early cival war, subs and cannons. The upgrades might involve going from the musket to the repeating Henry rifles or Gatlin guns? Running around using the bayonets instead of the knife or hot air ballons to drop an exploding cannon ball on your enemies? A lot of ideas for this time period runs through my head, most of it comical. Never know, it might actually be a fun game, lol.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a prequel to 2142 explaining what exactly led to the events and environment in 2142.

Comment

Originally posted by RedForman View Post
            wasn't there a WWI mod for BF1942? I could be wrong though...
            http://en.inside1918.net/
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
              There was a Combat Flight Simulator game which involved WWI dogfighting, but I never got it. Sounds interesting, but it may turn into an eternity of being mowed down by machine guns, blown up by artillery, being sniped, or poisoned by gas.
              and whats wrong with all that :)
              "Only the Dead have seen the end of War"..........

Comment

Thanks ScratchMonkey, that's the one - I'm sure I could have googled it must must have been lazy...
                "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X