• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dethroned ?

The Real Super Secret Agent wins ! :icon16:

Re: Dethroned ?

Wyz has finally met his match...

Actually, I'm just glad to see that since Bentley has left, we don't really have any super duper post whores...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Well, beside me, that is.... :icon_eek: :icon6: :icon32:
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

ok... this peace through superior firepower is starting to piss me off..... I was doing that back in '91... even tried to trademark it. it pisses me off to no extent that a company is now making it common place. I think I will sue. I have proof I was doing it first..... I have a lot of literature from my highshool days with this logo all over it.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

ummm..yea...I swiped the image...they even have shirts with that on it.... :icon24:

Comment

I know it isnt you, that company distributing it is what gets me.....
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
            The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
              ok... this peace through superior firepower is starting to piss me off..... I was doing that back in '91... even tried to trademark it. it pisses me off to no extent that a company is now making it common place. I think I will sue. I have proof I was doing it first..... I have a lot of literature from my highshool days with this logo all over it.
              Umm, that's been a popular slogan since at least the Vietnam War era, probably even the World Wars....
              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

really?

that sucks.

I never heard it anywhere (except when I said it) before I saw it on that site. How odd that I came up with an already popular slogan on my own without any knowledge of it first.... oh well, I was kinda hoping to $$$ue for royaltie$$$..... guess that aint happenin'.

Comment

Peace Through Superior Firepower
                  was one of the mottos of the marines in "Aliens", which came out in 1986. If you saw that movie it's quite possible, if not probable, that the motto was buried in your subconscious memory and disassociated from its source. I'm also quite certain it's been around longer than that.

Comment

Wow !! :icon24:

he lives...he lives !! :icon_smil

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed