Dirty*Berd* Special

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty*Berd* Special

What's up people This is my first post in the forms so I thought I might start off with a bang. Let me start by saying Thanks to The TG community for giving me hours of gaming fun. I have a blast on the POE2 server. I would also like to tip my hat to the Admins for keeping things organized and civil. I made a little video for one of the [DBW] guys that play on the poe2 server. I caught one of the guys cheating one day and it has escalated from there. Here it is, it's not ment to show true pwnage but just to get under their skin LOL! :D Disclaimer: In no way did I represent TG,It's website or any of it's clan members in the making of this film, it is strictly relating to me Dirty*Berd* Thanks for letting me share. PS. I can't paste the first part of the link but you can guess what to put in front of it --> youtube.com/watch?v=R8upIdabbBA;

The grass is greener on the other side, it just never stays that way.

Re: Dirty*Berd* Special

Welcome to Tactical Gamer :D
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Hey dirty berd you filthy damn AMR sniper whore! :D

Welcome!!!

POE2 Developer

Comment

its a god thing dirty bird doesnt play dirty :D

Comment

Hey, Berd, glad you made it to the forums. Lots of good games with you, buddy.

I've seen that thread over there (not today, though...) Anyway, keep up the good games on the server- you're a tough out.
          OPS, the bacon is on you.

Comment

sig test but its not working

The grass is greener on the other side, it just never stays that way.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X