X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will that winter be over soon?

http://super-ligue.com/tempete.htm

Re: will that winter be over soon?

Well, I dont speak french, but I assume what it said is "look, theres snow!" and "look, more snow" followed by "snow again" and "where the hell did all the snow come from?" oh yeah, and "hey look, heres a doofus who parked a car inside a structure that is clearly collapsing under the weight of the snow but he's too dumb to get it out so in the following pictures its actually going to collapse on the car."

Comment

Right. So I didn't understand the captions either but I sure found the pics entertaining. In the end I guess that's all that matters =D
      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
      -- Red Forman

Comment

Now that's a motherload of snow, I think something like that would cripple the UK for sure. :P

POE2 Developer

Comment

That's close to where I live (well not really sure where the pictures were from), but here in Ottawa we got about 380cm of snow (about 12.5 feet of snow). Almost broke the snowfall record or 444cm (14.6 feet) in 1970-1971.

Comment

I think it's in the quebec city area. When those pictures were taken, that had over 400cm of snow.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X