Hello , i need some help thank you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello , i need some help thank you

Hello everyone , so here's my problem : i can't join your server !!!! everytime i try it says : " you have been kicked by the game .... for excessive team kill .... " Why ? am I banned ? I would like to know because it's a great server .
    If someone good give me his xfire to help me . my xfire is : inntomcat

Thank You

Re: Hello , i need some help thank you

Welcome.

Is this a BF server? make sure the server isn't full, TG servers are full at 62/64, refresh the server browser and try again when a player drops.

Read up on the announcements in the respective game forum for more information on this.

POE2 Developer

Comment

ok thanks for the quick reply !!!!

Comment

Yes, the BF2 servers use a script that reserves slots for TG Supporting Members. If the server is full, it will kick the player that is not a Supporting Member and has been on the server the longest. It's unfortunate, but there is no way for us to change the kick message, so it always says that you have been kicked by an Admin for TKs. You will also get this message if you try to join the server and it is full at 62 players. Keep trying to join as it normally only takes a few minutes for someone to leave and you will be able to join.

Comment

The ETQW server works the same way, limited at 22 of 24 slots. (When will games get this right, allowing reserved slots and still allowing a full server when no reserved slots are in use?)
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X