Downtime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime

i am offline for the time being, i have a networking issue and i am trying to fix it but it is taking time and now it seems money.

just for anyone who wishes to contact me, do not expect a very fast response. i am checking as and when i can get access...

dont worry as soon as i get back online i will be kicking some serious ass.

www.TeamElement.com

Re: Downtime

Originally posted by DudeMan
    i am offline for the time being, i have a networking issue and i am trying to fix it but it is taking time and now it seems money.
    What kind of problem are you having? I think I've got a spare NIC and I've got a Wireless-G PCI card that I'm not using. I've also got a 56K modem that I'm not using. The NIC you could have for free, the others you could borrow or buy if it'll help you any...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

its more likely to be the network cable has been damaged, however i have like 12 network cables to check so i am waiting on my line tester to come...

if that fails i will just buy a network card,.... which is no money at all really... thanks for the offer though mate. really apreciated.

i should be back and kicking some time in the nex few days.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

try plugging in youre computer you dopey englishman :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X