X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nooo... :(

IT HAS ELUDED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!

42/50... one short... D: D: D:

My ribbon rack is oh-so-tiny and needs fattening up.

Re: Nooo... :(

huh wut?

Okay.

I had chicken for lunch.

Comment

I believe he is trying for an actual Marksman ribbon in the US Air Force. Not to be confused with the ribbons system here at TG.

Comment

I earned mine a few years back (50/50), was presented the ribbon at commander's call, had it on my ribbon rack. YET, somehow, AFRES and MPF lost the records showing I earned it. Sadly, I lost the certificate proving it, and technically (according to the air force) don't have it anymore. I feel jipped too, my friend. You'll get it next time. Just KEEP that certificate.
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Heh :D

My first time shooting a gun was in basic, shot 36/50 (I would've done better but shot someone else's target for a mag or two).

I had M9 training for courier duties and shot a 36 for that too (M9's a hell of a lot harder it seems. No gas mask portion, but pistols just aren't that easy to aim).

I could've gotten the 43 if I didn't rush just one shot, that I knew was going to go way wide before I even pulled the trigger. But he called Cease Fire just a beat before I squeezed it off and sure enough, missed every target by like, 6 inches.

:( The problem is the Air Force doesn't put you through M-16 until 90 days before a deployment, so I won't get a chance again for a long while. Maybe if I do TCN duty...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X