Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hey guys,
    I'm new here, first time I heard about this community was in my BF2 days but now I'm into COD4 and I've seen some of you guys playing on a server with 24/7 crossfire so I thought ok I'm gonna check TG out, I read the primer and everything and I liked what I read especially the tw and tactics part. I was on TS yesterday but nobody was playing COD4 so I have a couple of questions. I was wondering, do you guys have a squad for COD4 or TGU classes for COD4? I would like to apply for both if yes. I have been reading stuff through the forums and I've seen in TGU a thread on COD4 classes but nothing was decided so I'm asking here. I would really like to find my place in this community but I'm not sure how. I also play AA, but now I'm totally focused on COD4.
    Last edited by BlackBriar; 04-02-2008, 07:20 AM.
    Walk softly and carry a big gun.

Re: hello

Hey man glad to have you here at TG enjoy your stay

Comment

well hmm, thanks for your welcome! I was hoping for some info but ok. I have another question: how do I join the irregulars? I first want to try the community out before I become a supporting member.

Comment

Welcome BlackBriar.

If you asked something about BF2 I could fill you in since I have it in my blood, but unfortunately have never played COD4 and don't really intend on getting it anytime soon.

For information on the Irregulars, have a look at the threads and stickies in THIS Forum.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Hey, BlackBriar, welcome to TG.

Here's a link to TG's COD forums. Hit up my buddy Ikonic over there. Heck, there's lots of guys over there that'll help you out.

Here's the TGU forums. It looks like currently there are no TGU COD events going on, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't bring it up over there if you're interested.

And finally, this is where the Irregs dwell. Read the stickies. Axis is their Chieftain.

The menu tree and links a the top of the page are quite useful, too. Check them out.
          OPS, the bacon is on you.

Comment

ok, thanks guys.

Comment

Welcome to TG!
              The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
              mutual respect for your fellow gamers
              and where all members
              would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
              Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

I am priji from India. I am new here and i have just join this forum.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X