• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Hacker Gets Owned!!

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=GZgY1a6B_tI&feature=related[/media]

Re: BF2 Hacker Gets Owned!!

Pure win.

Nothin' like watching a hacker get owned by his own stupidity to end a day :)
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

That is great!

Comment

I r majorly confused! The screenshots and video clips pass quickly for me to make connections between what is said and what I see. Eek!

Okay, so why would someone who cheats take a screenshot and submit it online?
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

The biggest clue is the minimap. It shows both blue and red players. Normally you would not see the red unless a teammate Q-spotted them.

Comment

Ha! What a punk! I've always wondered how people in jets so often would accurately lay a bomb on me no matter how well I was hidden or even if I was in an obscure part of the map away from all the action. Like being commander, and hiding out in a building in the most remote place, yet somehow a missile is perfectly shot through the window and kills me. So hacks DO exist. I've suspected, but never like to call people hackers just in case they're actually that good. I love all the silence from this kid when they bust him. Hehe.
            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

That was pretty good. I like how they keep lulling him into the false sense of acceptance. "So you wanna be an admin? Would you ban yourself?" and the "So what do you think about hackers" questions were hilarious. Why do people go through the trouble of trying to cheat in a game? I too would like to know that question.

Comment

It's cheating, not hacking! -- Bitter old timer
                (From the closing credits.)
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X