New Features

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Features

Just a couple quick things. The normal theme will be going back momentarily, but here are some links to some of the new toys!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: New Features

Very cool Apophis,

Thanks for the hard work going into this community.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Some of the features may disappear when I revert to the old theme, but there is a lot of work in getting the support for the new functionality into a workable theme.

That stuff will be coming very soon though!!

Comment

Still has a smooth layout and neat options.
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Is the missing drop-down menu on Quick Links expected? I use the Mark Forums Read thing there all the time and now I need to wait for a 2nd page to load for that. I thought at first that NoScript was blocking the JavaScript but it's still allowing tg.com. (Curiously, it doesn't list any other domains to allow/deny, suggesting that content is no longer coming from other sites. I recall at least 3 listed before.)
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Thanks for your continued hard work.

POE2 Developer

Comment

What are the social groups for and how do you use them.

It appears it is just a long list of messages, is there more to them than that?
              Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

nice one apo, been hoping for an album ability for a while!

- -

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
                  Is the missing drop-down menu on Quick Links expected? I use the Mark Forums Read thing there all the time and now I need to wait for a 2nd page to load for that. I thought at first that NoScript was blocking the JavaScript but it's still allowing tg.com. (Curiously, it doesn't list any other domains to allow/deny, suggesting that content is no longer coming from other sites. I recall at least 3 listed before.)
                  There are a number of things "broken" until I get all the templates updated. I wouldn't expect to see 100% functionality return until the weekend.

Comment

very nice, very nice indeed.

Comment

The template has been largely cut over. There are still a TON of fixes to do but it was functional enough to cut over. Lots and lots of tweaks...

The new functionality should all be working though. One big thing is the new user profile pages. They are HIGHLY customizable and you can even put in your own background images and such.

As an example, check out my Profile page.

When I'm done with my hit list I'm going to open up a thread for bug reports and fixes.

Comment

Looks interesting but the white font has got to go :).

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Originally posted by Lorax74 View Post
                          Looks interesting but the white font has got to go :).
                          Please read my last post. There are a ton of KNOWN fixes. The quickest way to get me to stop paying attention to the threads is to jump on all that stuff right now. Let me get the known issues resolved and this weekend I will open a thread for any lingering issues that are not completed by then.

Comment

My profile is complete, with a album of military pictures.
                            Skud

Comment

I've toyed with the idea of setting up a bug tracker like Bugzilla or Jira on my forums to funnel problem reports to where people can see if someone else already reported them.
                              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X