Natural-Selection based sound-movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural-Selection based sound-movie

This is my first one, and it isnt done yet. All the voices are mine (voices.. not sounds :P)
    But im still working on it, but here is some of it :)

http://www.digitalcreations.cc/sniper/test3.zip

Re: Natural-Selection based sound-movie

comments? o.O
    (i dont mind if the comments are harsh, but keep in mind.. this is my first one.. i'm just now learning how to make it sound radioish...)

Comment

I intended to watch this last night but forgot. I'll try to not screw up tonight and actually watch it. :) Then I'll give feedback. :)
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

it's not really a show, but rather... sounds... as in a movie or something..
        I dunno.. but when i get around to making the movie by cs:s instead of cs, this will be a bit easier than i thought

and yes, i altered my voice :\

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X