Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subscription Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Subscription Question

    Well I finally got my paypal to work and I was wondering what is the best membership to go about choosing. I don't have a job right now but I just wanna know what is the commonly choosed one. :)

  • #2
    Re: Subscription Question

    The yearly one gives you the best financial deal, go for that one, i do!



    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Subscription Question

      I have a question along the same topic.
      I am paying monthly right now. If I go ahead and order the year one since it is cheaper, does it automaticly stop the monthly subscription charge?

      LINKS

      * *


      Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

      -Carlos A. Urbizo-

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Subscription Question

        Now I have to wait 3-5 days for my bank account to transfer funds into paypal :(

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Subscription Question

          My bank transfers are instant....I keep a zero balance in my Paypal account.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Subscription Question

            Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
            My bank transfers are instant....I keep a zero balance in my Paypal account.
            Nice, Mine always take 3-4 days.

            I would suggest any new member go for the monthly subscription and change over to a yearly subscription once they feel confident TG is the place for them. I would hate to see someone spend for a full year only to realize a few months that they would rather be in a different community.

            “Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Subscription Question

              I do have a credit card back-up funding source...maybe that gets me the instant transfer?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Subscription Question

                Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                I do have a credit card back-up funding source...maybe that gets me the instant transfer?
                Definitely.

                As for me.. I always have and will continue to pay monthly, simply because it contributes more to TG. I want to support as much as I can so Im not going to skimp out and pay less for the year ;)
                Dizlor


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Subscription Question

                  Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
                  Nice, Mine always take 3-4 days.

                  I would suggest any new member go for the monthly subscription and change over to a yearly subscription once they feel confident TG is the place for them. I would hate to see someone spend for a full year only to realize a few months that they would rather be in a different community.
                  That is what I did, and I am extremely happy here. But also on a tight budget (sorry gogeta :().
                  So I need to know how to upgrade to the yearly. Has anyone else done this, and how did you do it?

                  LINKS

                  * *


                  Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

                  -Carlos A. Urbizo-

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Subscription Question

                    Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
                    I don't have a job right now but I just wanna know what is the commonly choosed one. :)
                    Also, since you have asked here a few times about what your career should be... you might want to pay attention to little things like this. Good grammar goes unnoticed, but bad grammar sticks out like a sore thumb.... on a resume anyway.
                    Dizlor


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Subscription Question

                      Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                      Definitely.

                      As for me.. I always have and will continue to pay monthly, simply because it contributes more to TG. I want to support as much as I can so Im not going to skimp out and pay less for the year ;)
                      Skimp out on the $2? You sir are a hero. I think your the only one I know that pays $19 a month for TG.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Subscription Question

                        Originally posted by Zoopy View Post
                        Skimp out on the $2? You sir are a hero. I think your the only one I know that pays $19 a month for TG.
                        $19 a month.... next time try to use the calculator on windows... its free.

                        And thanks for calling me a hero... Im not too keen on the sir crap.. but hero is nice ;)
                        Dizlor


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Subscription Question

                          I'd pay the platinum fee, if i would get the platinum bar to show off that i have more money than Zoopy. :)

                          For me TG is an investment, if you want good things to stick around you gotta support it. And also if you use an obscene lot of time on it, it's also worth the extra cash.



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Subscription Question

                            Ya ... wait a minute... this guy is being a smart ass... and he doesnt support one cent.. rofl!! Now, if thats the old Zoopy, why would you have to go and create a whole new account again ? And who the hell at TG would even think about being a smart ass about this ?? I wasnt trying to come-off as all high n mighty cuz I pay $2.34 more...lol.. I thought it was kinda funny... wasnt trying to be serious... jerk.
                            Dizlor


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Subscription Question

                              Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                              Ya ... wait a minute... this guy is being a smart ass... and he doesnt support one cent.. rofl!! Now, if thats the old Zoopy, why would you have to go and create a whole new account again ? And who the hell at TG would even think about being a smart ass about this ?? I wasnt trying to come-off as all high n mighty cuz I pay $2.34 more...lol.. I thought it was kinda funny... wasnt trying to be serious... jerk.
                              Yes, Zoopy_T was my old account, I use this account now because my other one is broken.

                              It is nice to see you brought out your free Windows calculator Sir.

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X