Subscription Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription Question

Well I finally got my paypal to work and I was wondering what is the best membership to go about choosing. I don't have a job right now but I just wanna know what is the commonly choosed one. :)

Re: Subscription Question

The yearly one gives you the best financial deal, go for that one, i do!

Comment

I have a question along the same topic.
      I am paying monthly right now. If I go ahead and order the year one since it is cheaper, does it automaticly stop the monthly subscription charge?

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Now I have to wait 3-5 days for my bank account to transfer funds into paypal :(

Comment

My bank transfers are instant....I keep a zero balance in my Paypal account.

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
            My bank transfers are instant....I keep a zero balance in my Paypal account.
            Nice, Mine always take 3-4 days.

I would suggest any new member go for the monthly subscription and change over to a yearly subscription once they feel confident TG is the place for them. I would hate to see someone spend for a full year only to realize a few months that they would rather be in a different community.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I do have a credit card back-up funding source...maybe that gets me the instant transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                I do have a credit card back-up funding source...maybe that gets me the instant transfer?
                Definitely.

As for me.. I always have and will continue to pay monthly, simply because it contributes more to TG. I want to support as much as I can so Im not going to skimp out and pay less for the year ;)
                Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
                  Nice, Mine always take 3-4 days.

I would suggest any new member go for the monthly subscription and change over to a yearly subscription once they feel confident TG is the place for them. I would hate to see someone spend for a full year only to realize a few months that they would rather be in a different community.
                  That is what I did, and I am extremely happy here. But also on a tight budget (sorry gogeta :().
                  So I need to know how to upgrade to the yearly. Has anyone else done this, and how did you do it?

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
                    I don't have a job right now but I just wanna know what is the commonly choosed one. :)
                    Also, since you have asked here a few times about what your career should be... you might want to pay attention to little things like this. Good grammar goes unnoticed, but bad grammar sticks out like a sore thumb.... on a resume anyway.
                    Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                      Definitely.

As for me.. I always have and will continue to pay monthly, simply because it contributes more to TG. I want to support as much as I can so Im not going to skimp out and pay less for the year ;)
                      Skimp out on the $2? You sir are a hero. I think your the only one I know that pays $19 a month for TG.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoopy View Post
                        Skimp out on the $2? You sir are a hero. I think your the only one I know that pays $19 a month for TG.
                        $19 a month.... next time try to use the calculator on windows... its free.

And thanks for calling me a hero... Im not too keen on the sir crap.. but hero is nice ;)
                        Dizlor

Comment

I'd pay the platinum fee, if i would get the platinum bar to show off that i have more money than Zoopy. :)

For me TG is an investment, if you want good things to stick around you gotta support it. And also if you use an obscene lot of time on it, it's also worth the extra cash.

Comment

Ya ... wait a minute... this guy is being a smart ass... and he doesnt support one cent.. rofl!! Now, if thats the old Zoopy, why would you have to go and create a whole new account again ? And who the hell at TG would even think about being a smart ass about this ?? I wasnt trying to come-off as all high n mighty cuz I pay $2.34 more...lol.. I thought it was kinda funny... wasnt trying to be serious... jerk.
                            Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                              Ya ... wait a minute... this guy is being a smart ass... and he doesnt support one cent.. rofl!! Now, if thats the old Zoopy, why would you have to go and create a whole new account again ? And who the hell at TG would even think about being a smart ass about this ?? I wasnt trying to come-off as all high n mighty cuz I pay $2.34 more...lol.. I thought it was kinda funny... wasnt trying to be serious... jerk.
                              Yes, Zoopy_T was my old account, I use this account now because my other one is broken.

It is nice to see you brought out your free Windows calculator Sir.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X