Crazy Full Auto Glock with Mega Clip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Full Auto Glock with Mega Clip

Just passing on this video of a Glock with a massive tommy gun looking clip.
    That gun isn't going to last long if it isn't well taken care of constantly.

http://www.extremevideos.org/index~id~5.htm

I had to get windows media player to play it, just so you know.
    Had to use Internet Explorer.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Crazy Full Auto Glock with Mega Clip

I can't see the vid for some reason, but I am assuming it is some sort of Glock 17 which is pretty popular for the full auto option even though it's somewhat uncontrollable.

Comment

The direct link to the clip.

http://www.extremevideos.org/videos/...th_drum_mag.wm
      -F-

Comment

Yeah, G17 with a double drum mag. The little stock makes it a lot more controllable than other vids I have seen and the guy has obviously put some time into shooting it. A bit ridiculous for a pistol since it's no longer a pistol. Might as well have a P90 with more stopping power or maybe a MP5K to just have a tighter, more useful package.

Comment

No! Glock 17's do not come with any way to make them FA from the factory! Period! Glock made the 18, which is infact full auto.

And no you cant get a "class 3 license", and buy one, there is no such thing! It's a post 86' machine gun which means Mil/LEO/Dealer sample only.

Everyone get it now?

:)
          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Sorry, I did not mean to imply that it was a factory option, merely that it is an option if you own one and can modify it to go full auto. But where did the license comment come from?

Comment

Its like a mini minigun

Comment

Originally posted by Elwenil View Post
                Sorry, I did not mean to imply that it was a factory option, merely that it is an option if you own one and can modify it to go full auto. But where did the license comment come from?

Sure you can buy a select fire switch, but if the ATF finds out, we won't here from you for a long, long time......

The license comment came because so many uninformed idiots say "Joo cAn getz a Glock 18 full awto witha class 3 lisenz".

Just wanted to kill that nonesense before anybody had a chance to post it ;)
                |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I say after he shot the gun that one time it was time to throw it in the garbage. That barrel would heat up so much in that short time that if the mags are quick to change out the second firing would almost surely ruin all the rifling in the barrel. It is a novelty gun, that is all. Something to brag to the boys about but has no real purpose. I am sure it has no decent aim or pattern at any distance much more then 20 feet.

Comment

that thing is nuts

Comment

One hell of a collection..
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
                        Sure you can buy a select fire switch, but if the ATF finds out, we won't here from you for a long, long time......
                        That's why I like to shoot at the range by myself or in my back yard.
                        This is my rifle.
                        There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
                        My rifle is my best friend. It is my life.
                        I must master it as I must master my life.
                        My rifle without me is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock_pistol

Glock 18 Selective-fire variant of the Glock 17, developed in 1987 at the request of the Austrian counter-terrorist unit EKO Cobra. The Glock 18 is not available to the civilian market. This machine pistol-class firearm has a lever-type fire-control selector switch, installed on the left side of the slide, in the rear, serrated portion (selector lever in the in the bottom position – continuous fire, top setting – single fire). The firearm is typically used with an extended 33-round capacity magazine. Early Glock 18’s were ported to reduce muzzle rise during automatic fire. Another compensated variant was also produced, known as the Glock 18C. It has a keyhole opening cut into the forward portion of the slide, not unlike the opening on the Glock long-slide models, although the G18 has a standard-length slide. The keyhole opening provides a venting area to allow the four, progressively-larger (from back to front) compensator cuts machined into the barrel to accomplish their job, which is to afford more control over the rapid-firing machine pistol. The compensator cuts, of varying widths start about halfway back on the top. The rear two cuts are narrow, while the front two cuts are wider. The slide is also hollowed, or dished-out in a rectangular pattern between the rear of the ejection port and the rear sight. The pistol’s rate of fire in fully automatic mode is approx. 1100-1200 rounds/min. Most of the other characteristics are similar to the Glock 17.
                          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X