What Kind of Atv do you own?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Kind of Atv do you own?

Well I though that I would make a thread for all ATV enthusiats to post their pics and videos. So go at it!!!!

Re: What Kind of Atv do you own?

I own a car....
    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I also own a car for the time being. The oil light has started coming on for no apparent reason, though, so I fear that my car owning days might be limited.
      sigpic

Comment

Car here too, but wouldn't mind an ATV.

Comment

I used to have an ATV but had to sell it because we had to move.
          -F- Darksteel

Comment

This is my "ATV":

1988 Dodge Ramcharger, 318 EFI V8, Low Range 4 Speed, NP205 Transfer Case, Front and Rear Dana 60 Axles w/4.10 Gears. Since this pic was taken the driveshafts are in, the bumper is straight and my PIAAs are mounted, a few other mods and additions and she climbs like a champ. As soon as I obtain a set of 12 bolt HMMWV rims for a decent price, the fenders will be cut and 35" BFG MTs will go on. Lockers, integrated rock rails, bumpers, and a 3 color NATO camouflage paint job are planned.

Comment

I own a car used to own a van till i crashed it into a ditch on some black ice.

Comment

A....T...V Not cars!!!!!

Comment

ATV=All Terrain Vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy
                    Seriously man I'm not trying to be funny. By ATV I mean four wheeler quad bike for all the mental impaired
                    Oh, shoot, I thought you meant a vehicle that you drive in all sorts of weird places. I don't really care about my Neon so I take it all sorts of places where it isn't supposed to go. I do have ADD though so I guess that might be why I didn't understand your question.

So in that case, I don't have an ATV.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well I guess everybody that posted in the thread has ADD cause I didnt says cars. Is it that hard to understand, seriously. Now I have to delete this thread

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-terrain_vehicle
                        -F- Darksteel

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
                          Well I guess everybody that posted in the thread has ADD cause I didnt says cars. Is it that hard to understand, seriously. Now I have to delete this thread
                          I don't, and I don't like your attitude either. Go ahead and delete the thread, it will make the forum less cluttered
                          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I think that basically, there probably aren't many people here who own them, or if they do, they don't care to comment on them. I grew up with 3 and 4 wheelers and I personally don't see much need for them. On a farm, maybe, but around here it's like some hunter status symbol and the fools take all this time to load them up, then unload them when they get into the woods, then spend all this time trying to get up in the woods without getting stuck, making all sorts of noise and then having to repeat it later when they return empty handed because they made such a racket plowing through brush and cussing about it getting stuck that all the game ran far away. My neighbor, who's yard might be 150'x150' if he's lucky, has some $9k Arctic Cat with GPS, all these lights, a winch and racks for everything but the kitchen sink and he uses it maybe twice a year. I just don't get it. Now maybe if you live somewhere it can be a useful tool or maybe the terrain is good for racing, then I could see it, but from what I've seen, they are a foolish way to show off and basically an all terrain golf cart.

Comment

[media]http://www.riverfrontpolaris.com/atv756x350x263.jpg[/media]

I used to have a Polaris Magnum 500.

When I was a kid, driving ATVs was all the rage. I'm near the Minnesota River Valley so there's trails aplenty.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X