Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCB KILLING Question

Question:
    If you have someone that is killing you in a UCB and you report it on teamspeak. But you are busy shooting him and donít stop to type his name out then itís he not really considered killing at the UCB?
    The reason I ask is I reported a person while an admin was in channel and he told me that by the time I reported it he killed the guy I reported on the other side of the map so he couldnít do anything to him.

What do you think? (Could this be a credability problem?) :)

York
    [TG] C4_SGT_YORK

Re: UCB KILLING Question

Depending on the actual situation, as I could not judge not having been there, it may or may not have been handled correctly. However, assuming the person you killed was camping, unless they had previously received a warning, no real action should have been taken. Also, for future reference, please take these kinds of things to the BF2 forum.

Comment

Hey York!

If you feel that an admin has failed to act accordingly, you can always contact the game officer in charge of the game in question. You can also use the Contact Taciticalgamer Administration forum to lodge your complaint to the high mucky mucks.

Comment

Thanks but its not that serious I was only wondering but it did happen but you know how that goes everyone see thing differently.

York
        [TG] C4_SGT_YORK

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...