Founders Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Founders Appreciation Thread

Well I just wanna give a big thanks to Apophis and Asch for making this community what it is today. I just wish I would of known about this a few years earlier. From memberships and events to new features and in important news you guys have made it happen. I never seen a gaming community this successful in my lifetime. When I joined you guys I felt like I wouldnt need another clan for a lifetime. You guys have done a great job keeping this community up to par and free of any serious trouble. You guys have done a great job with the website and I love it!!! And no I am not trying to suck up for all of you who think that I am just trying to show serious appreciation from the bottom of my heart. Hanging out here made me forget about all the bad problems in life and think positive. This is a gift from god that has carried you through from since 2001. I'm just sad that you guys haven't been noticed that much on TV and other places. Cause I think that you guys deserve celebrity status!! I wish I could do something to get you guys more noticed but I don't think they would listen to a 17 year old.
    So if anybody else has anything to thank Apophis and Asch for here is the place:)
    Last edited by Duncan; 04-04-2008, 11:19 PM.

Re: Founders Appreciation Thread

You can start by spelling TG's founder's name correctly -- it's Apophis.

Other than that, nice post. Glad you found a home here. :)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

TY.. just waiting for TG to create its own game design corp now...
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Sorry, Post is edited

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
          I'm just sad that you guys haven't been noticed that much on TV and other places.
          These pondscum with camcorders keep following me everywhere. Grocery stores. Gas stations. They block my parking space at work. I'm like: "who are you people?"

"We're from TGZ", they say.

"TGZ?" I'm confused and try to push through the crowds to get where I'm going, blinded by the flashes.. oily residue left on my clothes from the throngs of 13-year-old CS players begging for my autograph as I ignore them entirely.

Turns out there's an entire industry surrounding the constant monitoring of TG members in any sort of public place. These people with cameras follow you everywhere and monitor your every move.

Wyzcrak? No longer A-List? Door man says no room at the club, but Paris got in! See the video!
          Last edited by Wyzcrak; 04-05-2008, 12:41 AM.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

And by club, what Wyz really means is Command Chair. If you havent played NS, you wont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
              You can start by spelling TG's founder's name correctly -- it's Apophis.
              LOL

Comment

Apophis and Asch deserve our thanks not only for founding TG but also for the ongoing effort they put into it. :icon14: Thanks guys!

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...