Glad I'm here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad I'm here!

Hi everyone! My name is David, I'm from Serbia, and I'm 16 (almost).

I saw this forum, checked it out a bit, and I was amazed by how much you know about FPS's especially BF franchise, which is why I'm here, as well to spend some time with you dudes!

I already have BF2, but during this week , I'll receive my BF2142 DVD...
    And the reason I'm talking to you is because I'm tired of people (young and old) who don't play fair, use glitches, cheats, don't follow the rules etc.

It reaaaally ruins the game for me, because I like to play (somewhat) fair, and not ruin other people's play time...

Phew... I wrote a lot didn't I ? So, in the fear of tearing your hard drive with this much letters, I'll end this message right now :) !

See you guys later
    It is art when you kill one person... and terrorize a hundred.

Re: Glad I'm here!

Welcome to TG!

I would encourage you to read our SOP's and general rules here which sums up what TG is about: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...uncements.html

In it are also links to the different games and their specific rules.

Other than tell people you are new on our servers, and they will try to guide and help you as best they can. We are very helpful and polite you'll see. And don't forget to have fun :D

Ok, hope to catch you online sometime!

Comment

Welcome to TG, sights! I'm glad you've found a new home. :)

Be sure to check out our BF2 and BF2142 subforums, and say Hi to them once you've started playing..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Welcome! This community is the best for good quality gaming! Just follow the rules, use good teamwork, and you'll have the time of your life! :)
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome, looks like you will fit right in here just nicely!

POE2 Developer

Comment

Oh I don't know if I'll fit in...Unless you have high tolerance for stealthy recons :D

Thank you all for the welcome, I snooped a bit, and I can tell you that your SoP's are marvelous!

Thanks again,
            Sights ;)
            It is art when you kill one person... and terrorize a hundred.

Comment

Has anyone noticed that the people who write the clearest English tend to be from places far from the US? ;)
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X