EMT Paintball Sentry Turret renders your personal militia useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMT Paintball Sentry Turret renders your personal militia useless

Just came across this story on a few sites today and thought it would be fun to play with.

Links:
    EMT Paintball Sentry Turret renders your personal militia useless

EMT Paintball Sentry Turret Feels No Pain(tballs)

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: EMT Paintball Sentry Turret renders your personal militia useless

You gonna get sapped.

Comment

Hmmm, that's cool, but I'm not sure how effective it would be in a game. Probably sort of like the M134 miniguns used in Airsoft. They are cool as anything, but rarely used since they are too cumbersome to move quickly and basically are a very expensive prop for certain games.

Comment

looks cool, but I agree with Elwenil. Besides, airsoft is my cup o' tea and I would like to encourage people who play paintball to check out airsoft if they already havn't.
        Walk softly and carry a big gun.

Comment

Id bet that would be useful for defense scenario games, put it up either near the entrence location or in a turret and have the operator near the flag just incase any enemy make it into the base area unseen,
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Here's where it'd be real fun. Leave 4 of them obscurely secured and powered, with a good view of each side of your home (this would only work if you live in the country). If you ever suspect a trespasser (i.e. robber), use the cameras, aim, and fire. Could be a pacifistic yet fun way to ward a would-be burglar! :)

I'll have this to go along with my alligator filled moat when I become a hermit someday...
            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Some weapons for cube warfare:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/warfare/
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
                Here's where it'd be real fun. Leave 4 of them obscurely secured and powered, with a good view of each side of your home (this would only work if you live in the country). If you ever suspect a trespasser (i.e. robber), use the cameras, aim, and fire. Could be a pacifistic yet fun way to ward a would-be burglar! :)

I'll have this to go along with my alligator filled moat when I become a hermit someday...
                Good idea for those mormons that go door to door..!
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Does it have automatic motion tracking/pwning abilities?

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
                    Some weapons for cube warfare:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/warfare/
                    You know, as soon as an URL to Think Geek comes up, it's a good conversation.
                    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X