Really Bad News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Bad News

Well yesterday my mom said that she felt kinda sick and we took her in the hospital at 8:29 pm. Well I left the hospital with my big brother and dad at 12 pm because I had school in the morning and we had stuff to do. When I left that hospital I had a feeling in my stomach that wasn't good. When i went to sleep I was having dreams of bad stuff happening that I don't want to discuss. Well......I can't believe it but my mom died this morning at 6:17 am according to the doctor. I was really shocked and so angry that I got real heated with my dad and my siblings. I know it wasnt their fault but I was so angry I didnt know what I was capable of doing. I cried for about a hour this morning. I still had to go to school because I had a major project to turn in but I'll be leaving early. I was really sad cause she said she wanted to be there when I graduate.
    She was supposed to take me out today to buy me a PS3 cause I got all A's on my report card. I might not be active as much as I used to so if you don't see me on for about a week I'll be making funeral arrangements and planning a get together.

Rest in Peace Ma, one day well all be together in Heaven for eternal peace. Love You

Re: Really Bad News

:(
    LawnDart

The second mouse gets the cheese

Comment

That is not good news. I also have lost my parents and yes it hurts and will hurt for awhile. Getting angry is part of the grieving process so I wouldn't worry about it. It is times like these that makes a person realise what is really important in life. I will pray for you and your family.
      The Old Guy
      kin3
      sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that :-( My thoughts are with you

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

That's terrible, I'm sorry. I know what you're going through, I just lost my father about 2 months ago. Just hang in there and try to remember her the best you can.
            "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Sorry about your Mom Twiggy. Thought and prayers go out to you and your family.
              "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Sorry for your loss Twiggy. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
                | | |

Comment

Your reactions to what happened are perfectly natural in such a tragedy. I'm very sorry for your loss Twiggy, as was said by others your familiy is in my prayers as well.
                  "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                  -- Red Forman

Comment

My condolences.
                    [squadl]
                    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

:( You have my sincerest condolences.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Wow Twig,

I am so sorry dood. There is nothing more heart breaking when a loved one pass's on. Emotions of all shapes and sizes come rushing out and things aren't what they used to be. I was there also man.

Listen, if you just need someone to talk to or just fume to....I am here! Just let me know. Good luck and may she rest in peace.

Dirt
                        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Sorry about your loss Twiggy :(
                          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Wow. I am sorry to hear of your loss. There are no words of comfort that anyone can offer in a time like this. You and your family will be in my prayers.
                            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                            The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Sorry to hear that man :(, please have my sincerest condolences.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X