In House Squad Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In House Squad Question

I am thinking on making a special operations IHS with only 5 people Inc. me. We will play BF2 PR and do joint training and missions with the 4th in ArmA. I only wanted to make it 6 people cause it would give more room for each person to improve their chosen specialty. It will consist of one medic, one engineer, 3 rifleman that specialize in any weapon and the squadleader me which will have a officer kit. We will have frequent practice sessions and learn real life small unit special ops tactics. The minimum age is 17 and they must be a supporting member and be registered on TG teamspeak. We will also have a youtube account because I will be the only one recording our gaming sessions. Everyone must have a straight tactical mindset and be very good at making quick and correct decisions under pressure. It will not be easy to get into, I will have various schools that you have to pass like S.E.R.E which is survival evasion resistance escape, MOUT training, Air Assault, Demolition Techniques, Forward Observation and Recon, Marksmanship. This is just an idea of what i want to do, there will be more stuff to come. So give me your opinions on this idea as I am yet to become a supporting member this week.

Re: In House Squad Question

It's good in concept, but you're going to have a hard time finding people to fill the roles. I play primarily medic, but even I refuse to play medic ALL the time.

Comment

Also, people have real life issues crop up constantly. Having only 6 people would make it VERY hard to get your squad filled regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustus Gloop View Post
        Also, people have real life issues crop up constantly. Having only 6 people would make it VERY hard to get your squad filled regularly.
        He's absolutely right. We have 18 members in the 6th and on a good night we'll have enough for a full squad. On a GREAT night we'll have maybe 10. I think the most we've ever had is 12 on at the same time and that was for a scrim. 6 people probably just wont cut the mustard if you want to have people from your IHS to play along side.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X