Paypal Help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Help!!!

Well I finally got my paypal account and thought i was one step closer to becoming a supporting member but after i verified my account ive been getting problems. 2 days f=after i verified my account i tried to transfer funds from my bank account to my payapl account. After I waited 3-5 days it said that the transaction failed. So I called my bank to verify my balance and i have $265. I tried it again and the same thing happened. Can anybody tell me whats wrong ?

Re: Paypal Help!!!

Paypal support is actually pretty good when I have called in the past.
    I would call them for help.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

If your bank account is tied to your paypal account, you shouldnt even have to transfer the funds from bank to paypal. My SM just hits my paypal and paypal automatically debits my bank account for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
        If your bank account is tied to your paypal account, you shouldnt even have to transfer the funds from bank to paypal. My SM just hits my paypal and paypal automatically debits my bank account for it.
        What he said.

Paypal is just a safety proxy between you and someone else. Not having to give out your credit card numbers, bank account numbers and what not. The only time you should have money in your paypal account is when you receive it.

Keep in mind you are allowed 2 paypal accounts at the same time. One premier and one personal. The premier account charges fees for all money received, the personal account accept incoming money from bank transfer only, without fees.

My friends and I send money back and forth through our personal accounts fee free.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...y-fees-outside

Comment

Yeah, I would call Paypal up and see what they have to tell you. Also talking to the bank may help, my bank I had to call to alow for Paypal to be set up through them as well for security reasons on their part. It took a log time but I guess it is worth it. So much easier making purchases off Ebay and other places.
          Also, I also never have money in my Paypal account unless someone has sent me money, then I transfer it to my bank account. it is instantly taken out of my bank account anytime I use Paypal, all I have to do is make a confirmation after signing into my paypal account. That is it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X