This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know how to torrent?

anyone know how to torent? im trying to do it, but idk how???
    the avatar is not me, its my favorite singer.

Re: anyone know how to torrent?

what exactly do you mean by "know how to torrent"? Download a torrent? Share a torrent? What?

Comment

first: be careful where this goes.

second: if you are downloading Linux ISO's or whatever, then it is very simple.

get utorrent. download the .torrent file. drag it into utorrent. download.

you can find optimization stuff all over the place, but belonging to a .torrent site will determine exactly the settings you need. The private trackers are great and give you exactly the settings you need for them.

just remember to seed back (this is your upload) as much as you leech (this is what you download) everything should be seeded back to 1.000 without exception. You got it b/c others were kind enough to seed... Also, if you are lucky enough to get in to a private tracker, they will ban you for not seeding / having a low ratio.

bittorrent is like a hammer. inherently, it is a good thing, but it can be used for bad stuff, just like you can use a hammer to kill someone. linux, free or GPL programs and broadcast tv = good. movies, cracks, hacked software, and the like = illegal = bad.

I will be happy to assume you are wanting to DL Linux ISO's.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

i wanna download Rome: Total War for free, i heard this is possible through torrenting...
        and i was wanting to know how to do that...

Comment

oh and i forgot to mention, i dont got linux or what ever that is, i got XP...

Comment

You can download lots of things for free. If you have to pay for them in a store, then getting them via torrent is illegal and cannot be discussed here, which is what DdogG meant when he said "be careful where this goes".

And seeing as Rome: Total War retails for 20 bucks on Amazon, we're not allowed to continue this discussion.

Comment

kk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X