Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

hey i was interested in joing your group seeing as how an old squad mate of mine joined.

My name is Richard Helsley
    I am in the USMC
    I have been out of the Gaming community for a little while but i would love to get back into it beforei go so please someone hitm e up

Re: Hello

Welcome aboard! Just read the rules and I'm sure you'll rock. Teamwork is paramount here. Much more important than shear kill:death ratio. Often times, you can be critical in achieving a win, even if you don't personally score any point in a given round. And we here at TG recognize that. Being a Marine, you'll fit right in! Again, welcome to TG. :)
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

wow that was easy, so do you guys have a COD4 server up, if so whats the name/ip

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDog0811 View Post
        wow that was easy, so do you guys have a COD4 server up, if so whats the name/ip
        Under the principle of "teach a man to fish" ;): From the main TG page, select Games from the top menu bar, then Call of Duty, then COD4. (I don't play it, I just followed that sequence to look for the answer.) There should also be a block of forums here for the game.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X