Woootttt!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woootttt!!!!

I am back upstairs on my desktop. Finally no more CSS at low settings and I can play ArmA and Quake Wars.

On a side note I am so scared. I don't know where everything is and some of my anime figures need fixing.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Woootttt!!!!

Where have you been.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

On the first floor because of my knee injury. Most of my games are up here and my laptop isn't super powerful
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Welcome back dood!!! Glad to hear your knee is better!
        Dizlor

Comment

Bah, the only excuse for eschewing gaming because of a bum leg is not playing Drums on Rock Band.

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom View Post
            On the first floor because of my knee injury. Most of my games are up here and my laptop isn't super powerful
            You didn't have the foresight to add the gas bags to your Bat Pole to return you to the mansion from the cave?
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X