Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Gamer Database

Hey folks.
    I'm attempting to create a large database of online gamers and clans or other gaming groups (kind of like a Google of online gamers). I figure this will be handy for people to publicize themselves or their clan, and be real handy for looking people or clans up.
    So if you'd like to list yourself and maybe your clan, (and let's face it, who doesn't like to pimp themselves and their clan ;)) head on over here. :icon14:

If you have questions about the details, I'm maintaining a FAQ here.

As always, comments, suggestions, and random acts of nudity are welcome. :icon14:

Re: Online Gamer Database

Tactical Gamer is not a clan. It is a community of mature gamers who flock together to have to mature online fun. We strive for an excellent rating at anything, and Teamwork is our biggest thing. We play the game "The way is was meant to be played".

:)

Comment

Sounds good. :)
      You can list yourselves individually in player profiles and if anyone wants to list Tactical Gamer as as online gaming group, then by all means do so as well. :icon14:

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, Sirius! Welcome to TG, by the way. ;)

Comment

Sounds like a good place to network with other gamers! I'll be checking it out when I find some time where I just want to surf the web.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X