Broken Pinky Toe!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Pinky Toe!

Well, I officially broke my Pinky toe. To be exact, it is the bone below my pinky toe. I was Jackhammering a curb for a "Favor" job my boss had and I had the jackhammer at a funny angle on the curb. Then it slipped off in the middle of the operation and landed right in me steel toe boot. Needless to say the steel didn't save my toe. So now, here I sit with a beer and some painkillers. On the upside, I get a couple days off!
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Broken Pinky Toe!

So, you now have a hammer-toe.

Comment

I now have a foot that is swollen;)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Good excuse to play some games! Woohoo! Bad thing is, there's not much you can do to mend a broken toe.
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

damn, lucky you still have a toe though ;)
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Dang thing should have got out of the way, serves it right and needs to be broken. LOL
            My great-uncle was cutting kindling wood for a fireplace once and he cut his thumb off with a hachet and they said he just looked at it and cussed a little and said served the dang thing for getting in the way and went right back to work after putting a glove on to help with the bleeding a little. Guess that was back in the day when men were tough as nails or dumb as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by msdz View Post
              Dang thing should have got out of the way, serves it right and needs to be broken. LOL
              My great-uncle was cutting kindling wood for a fireplace once and he cut his thumb off with a hachet and they said he just looked at it and cussed a little and said served the dang thing for getting in the way and went right back to work after putting a glove on to help with the bleeding a little. Guess that was back in the day when men were tough as nails or dumb as hell.
              Haha damn... How old was he/what year was it if you know/can find out?
              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X