X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunship 2000

I came across that video while looking for new flight sims
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaWoJhWpvIM&feature=related[/media]

Gunship 2000 was the first PC game I ever played. I used to play that and Silent hunter all the time.

That game was fun... back in 1991 :row__593:

Re: Gunship 2000

Those two and A-10 Warthog. Good stuff.
    I’m not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Dang! With EGA graphics and Soundblaster! I remember that game. Gunship was pretty fun. Except I was subject to crappy CGA graphics and an onboard pc speaker. Man, I envied my friends with Amigas back then.
      "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I loved Gunship!!!! Are there any games like that out now? Hell, if they just updated to 2008 technology, I'd play that game again!
        "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
        EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
        PLAYSTATION®Network & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

:o Gunship!

Wow, didn't think I'd see that game again.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Banyan View Post
            I loved Gunship!!!! Are there any games like that out now? Hell, if they just updated to 2008 technology, I'd play that game again!
            Nothing intresting that I know of. Not if youre looking for a simulator.

Comment

That's some awesome framerate.

Comment

I have all the old favorites like Tornado ODS, Falcon 4.0, GS2000, 1942 Pacific Air War Gold, Fleet Defender Gold, X-Wing & TIE Fighter (and all their addons), Mech Warrior II (and all its addons) and many others all loaded up on an OLD P200 with a CH Pro Throttle, Combat Stick and Pedals... Sitting right here ready to transport me back in time when ever I feel nostalgic.... They still are very fun games, simple but elegant given their vintage.

I also have a PIII-450 with Voodoo card for all the Late 90's greats.

I wish games were still as fun as they seemed back in those days.
                LawnDart

The second mouse gets the cheese

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...