Warrock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrock

Has anyone here ever played a game called Warrock? If so, what are your thoughts on the game.

Re: Warrock

The game is pretty much a battlefield clone, but a good one. The only thing i found annoying in the game were the strange aircraft controls. It has a TON of vehicles avalible on the big vehicle maps, so if i had to guess, id say that there were close to 40 planes and a lot more cars, tanks and APCs on one of them. It has 3 diffrent ''map rotations''. One is a Big hunkin' vehicle fest, one is a infantry-vehicle combination, and the third a infantry only slaughterfest that resembles Counter Strike a bit.
    Last edited by JamesTerror; 05-04-2008, 06:47 AM. Reason: I love spelling

|TG-Irr|JamesTerror

Comment

Yeah, I believe the infantry-vehicle combinations could be played in a tactical fashion if you had the right people... There is even a squad system but no-one uses it,

Comment

I played warrock when it was in open beta, bought the game, then quit 2 weeks after I bought it. Im sure lots of things have been fixed but right after release the Dev team decided to switch sound engines, some people became laggy, they switched back. Hackers were everywhere. The gameplay was also very repetitive. Everybody already knew exactly where the other team would go so there was no change in gameplay. The leveling system can keep you hooked for a while and it is really fun to be a sniper in warrock but you rent weapons on a 3-day, weekly, or monthly basis and If you dont get to play very often then you wont get use of your guns.

Again, I'm sure many things have changed but last I've heard from friends it is still rife with hackers.

Comment

hacking = looser people with no ability to learn. I just don't get it. Wow! I'm so good I killed you all! oh wait.. no I'm not. I cheated everywhere. I haven't played the game and don't tell me about it. I have a stack of about 8 more games I need to play. I do NOT need any more. Super grannies 3 is the next in line.
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

My advice:

1. Buy it
            2. Place disc on desk
            3. Use as coaster

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Can't find myself in your so called ''advice'' as I've severly enjoyed WarRock up to this point.
              Did you guys get your M4 yet? Got mine at GameCoach.tv and was well worth the extra sign up. Link for the lazy people in our midst ;) : http://www.gamecoach.tv/register/warrock_en

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X