Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most frightening thing I've ever seen...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most frightening thing I've ever seen...

:row__593:

Re: Most frightening thing I've ever seen...

My first thought was 'clockspider' when I read the topic.

I'm not even arachnophobic ... then again ... I'm not scared of bears either, but if I opened my closet and a Grizzly was in there I'd pretty much crap myself and scream like a girl too...

Comment

I think there are a lot of things you don't have to have a specific phobia of to be absolutely terrified if you actually encounter it. A bear in the closet would likely be one of them for most.
      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
      -- Red Forman

Comment

Originally posted by draeh View Post

:row__593:
        Took me a minute to see the display, I was wondering what was the sense of your post.

The only thing I can think of is having a tire blow out at eighty miles and hour and going sideways and an on coming car coming right at me. I was just able to get it under control enought to get out of his way and slide off of the highway on my side of the road. Oh it was a two lane road with deep ditches on each side. Where I wound up was a roadside trash can pull off.

Movie: "Birds" by Alfred Hitchcock
        "Alien"
        Last edited by kin3; 05-06-2008, 10:20 AM. Reason: forgot something
        The Old Guy
        kin3
        sigpic

Comment

one word sums it up. i was 8 when i saw IT. the clown doll with hammer.

or Poltergeist because i had a clown doll with wind up musical nose just like that one.

perhaps i have a fear of clowns. never in my entire life have i been near one. might need to check that out.

at any rate those two scared the crap out of me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X