No announcement yet.

Hello !

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello !

New here
    Was just surfing around and looking for a place to perhaps join in some gaming with...
    (old) other team is getting stale and has stopped playing pretty much the games I like.
    Have not quit the team yet but it is looking as if I will have to if I find a good group.

I am 38 living in Florida with my wife and two daughters.
    I work as a designer with a fire truck company.
    My hobbies are reading, computer graphics (Photoshop), and of course a little gaming.
    My list of past games include
    Mechwarrior 3
    Mechwarrior 4
    Call of Duty

Re: Hello !

Heh...add Ghost Recon to your list...and you're in ;) seriously...welcome!! what you can, participate in the community as a whole, you'll find this is a very accomodating atmosphere :)

Welcome SOG! Your description is very similar to a lot of us here. We're a bunch of mature gamers that play a wide variety of online games.

What's the one game you seem to be playing the most? Joint Operations has a strong following around here, as does Natural Selection. We've got a healthy group of people that play Battlefield 1942 : Desert Combat, but getting them all together at the same time always seems to be the tricky part.

In any case. Welcome to Tactical Gamer!
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

I think I'm a mature gamer but my wife disagrees.

Does your wife know my wife?

Welcome, SOG! :)
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

I think there's a wife collusion going on here.... *me looks around suspiciously*

Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed