• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS hacker: owned

http://steampowered.com/forums/showt...hreadid=138796

Heh. That made me chuckle.

Granpa Joey would be so ashamed.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: NS hacker: owned

LMAO! :icon_lol:

...can you say....BUSTED ....heheheheeeee....very nice reply on Valves part :D

Comment

his post has nothing to do with NS?
      From Adam Webb

Comment

While that's quite humorous for us, that Valve rep passed up an easy way to teach that kid a REAL lesson. Since the jerk obviously had forgotten about his criminal acts months ago, Valve probably could've called the police, played stupid and asked for more information from the thief, either publicly or privately. If the thief tells the truth, easy locate, arrest and conviction for the cops. If he lies and the police can't locate him within a day, then forget about it and publicly humiliate him like they did...

Comment

Good point IceCold.

Overlag, he just mentions that he plays NS on the box, that's all. :)
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by IceCold
            While that's quite humorous for us, that Valve rep passed up an easy way to teach that kid a REAL lesson. Since the jerk obviously had forgotten about his criminal acts months ago, Valve probably could've called the police, played stupid and asked for more information from the thief, either publicly or privately. If the thief tells the truth, easy locate, arrest and conviction for the cops. If he lies and the police can't locate him within a day, then forget about it and publicly humiliate him like they did...
            Prosecution is still possible, BTW. Just far less likely to get the criminal to cooperate...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X