Newcomer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcomer

Hey people. I'm looking for a place to play with mature gamers. My game of choice is CS:S, lately, but I play others as well. Am looking forward to DoD:S and HL2 and I hope to maybe join you guys in some funtimes.

|CGA| is a gaming community I belong to with members mostly based in Europe. Kind of difficult to play at the same time but we do get a game in once in a while. We have a CS:S server but it's in Europe as well and I lag too much for it to be enjoyable. My searches for mature gaming servers on this side of the Atlantic is what really brought me here. So hopefully I'll play with you soon.

Mini Bio:

Age - 43
    Gaming since - 1974
    Marital Status - Single father of 2
    Online since - 1995
    Have tons of time to play...

Later

Re: Newcomer

Originally posted by CozmikD
    Hey people. I'm looking for a place to play with mature gamers. My game of choice is CS:S, lately, but I play others as well. Am looking forward to DoD:S and HL2 and I hope to maybe join you guys in some funtimes.

|CGA| is a gaming community I belong to with members mostly based in Europe. Kind of difficult to play at the same time but we do get a game in once in a while. We have a CS:S server but it's in Europe as well and I lag too much for it to be enjoyable. My searches for mature gaming servers on this side of the Atlantic is what really brought me here. So hopefully I'll play with you soon.

Mini Bio:

Age - 43
    Gaming since - 1974
    Marital Status - Single father of 2
    Online since - 1995
    Have tons of time to play...

Later
    Welcome aboard, CozmikD!

We just launched our new Counter-Strike Source server a few days ago. One thing different you'll find on our CS server is that we don't tolerate deathmatch players and we insist on maturity and respect. We're still building our admin team, but it's starting to come together.

We focus on the objectives. Offense tries to complete its objective and the defensive team practices defensive strategy rather than simply rushing the offense. It's quite fun! Hope to see you on the server!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Hi Apophis, good to be here.

I just played your server and if it wasn't for a couple smacktards TKing while I was on, it would have been a most enjoyable time. There were a couple TG tags in there but they didn't have admin privs, too bad.

I hope to play again and meet you on there soon, really looking forward to a moderated game of CS:S. :)

Comment

Originally posted by CozmikD
        Hi Apophis, good to be here.

I just played your server and if it wasn't for a couple smacktards TKing while I was on, it would have been a most enjoyable time. There were a couple TG tags in there but they didn't have admin privs, too bad.

I hope to play again and meet you on there soon, really looking forward to a moderated game of CS:S. :)
        I'm working up that admin team, so it should only be a couple days before we have admins on there regularly!! I'll be back on soon, just need to finish up a promotional letter for my business. :-)
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Nice to see some fresh meat, er, new blood here! Hope you like it here, CosmikD!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

CozmikD... love the name. :)

Welcome. I hope to see you on the servers.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hi Cozmik. I was on with you on havana when there were a few jerks on. I stayed on until havana came up again in the rotation so suffice to say we reached critical mass of teamplayers and had many good rounds (cobble and aztec were awesome). I was glad to see you give it another shot later in the night.

Comment

Yeah I rejoined later on, had fun too. Should be on later tonight.

Hope to see some TG tags in there as well. :)

Comment

Damn, someone older than me...

Good to see you'll be enjoying the festivities with us, welcome!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X