Hello, new and need a little help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, new and need a little help!

Hello there, I just joined TG today and never thought this site and community would be so big that I can't even find the indroduction forums (so if some moderator could move this thread please), I also can't find the CoD4 servers. Ok now that I settled my doubts I should introduce myself, so... my name is Josť Pereira, I'm from Portugal and I'm 15, something that kind of bothers me because from what I've seen everyone that shows they're ages are over 20, which is quite intimadating because I don't know what you might think of me, but I do enjoy tactics and organized teams and want to play with people who do so to, so... I guess I'll be seeing you guys.

P.S: I'm also looking into the mentorship program no need to tell me thank you anyways.

Re: Hello, new and need a little help!

welcome! I'm sure you will find many people able and willing to help you.

Primer:

Call of duty forums

Pay attention to stickies at the top and other official posts. They give most of the information. Sign up for the mentoring and look at the university. M ight be something there for you.

Beyond that, ask lots of questions. Perhaps this inability of yours to find the introduction forums might be a sign we need to fix something?

Different forums have some basic rules, but a few (like the sandbox) have some a little different (as above, be sure to read stickies and the like)

Anything else, ask like you are doing here and someone more knowledgeable then me (not hard to achieve) will provide assistance.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zulu-Echo14 View Post
      ...I'm 15, something that kind of bothers me because from what I've seen everyone that shows they're ages are over 20, which is quite intimadating because I don't know what you might think of me, but I do enjoy tactics and organized teams and want to play with people who do so to, so... I guess I'll be seeing you guys.
      Age is just a number. We're looking for teamplayers that act mature and it sounds like you're looking for the same, so that's enough of the feelings of intimidation, OK?

Welcome to TG and unless you want a specific game, this is precisely the place to introduce yourself!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Hi and welcome. I'm one of the oldest guys around here and they let me play so it's not age it's your attitude. So just follow the rules and the people here will welcome you with open arms.
        The Old Guy
        kin3
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse